Virtual Design Services
There are so many benefits to taking advantage of VIRTUAL DESIGN SERVICES for the design-savvy homeowner on a budget. As an affordable alternative to traditional interior design services, we correspond via phone, Skype/Facetime and email to create a custom room design that meets your style, budget and functional needs.
VIRTUAL DESIGN PROCESS (3 Easy Steps): It’s so simple!
- Step 1: Complete our Client Profile Questionnaire; send us pictures of your room along with the measurements. We will provide you with a simple guide on “How To Measure”.
- Step 2: We will prepare a Design Concept Board for your review -> changes -> approval. The design is then finalized, along with your Furniture Plan and complete Shopping List.
- Step 3: Using the Design Concept Board, Furniture Plan and Shopping List, you bring the design to life!
BENEFITS TO YOU, the design-savvy homeowner:
- The design is fully tailored to your space, lifestyle, decorating preferences and budget.
- Your existing pieces can be used with new furniture and accessories selected, as requested.
- There is no commission on sales.
- Major time-saver! All the time and hassle of shopping and selecting pieces is done for you.
- You can execute the design plan at your pace.
- You get the professional service of a designer at a flat fee per room.
- You’ll have ongoing designer support with any questions, doubts, anxiety attacks (smile)
LET'S RECAP -> WHAT WILL I RECEIVE?
- Your Customized Design Concept Board. A visual representation of all recommendations.
- Furniture Plan / Room Layout
- Room Design Narrative and Shopping List. All selections will be from within the client’s city at local stores and/or online.
- Revisions to Design Concept Board. There is a one-time review of your Design Concept Board prior to finalization of design. This is the opportunity for you to make any changes. Once these changes are incorporated, the design will be finalized and submitted to you.
If you're interested in our Virtual Design Service, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get things going. Let's talk!