MY HOLIDAY WISHLIST 2022
Every year I say the same thing to my husband - where did the year go? Well, it's here, I'm ready and looking forward to all the festiveness and beauty the season has to offer. Tis the season and I'm sharing my first holiday wishlist (it's grows by the day). So, am I nudging you to shop for me? LOL, no not at all. I'm sharing to give you some gift ideas for your loved ones as well. Check it out!
1) WRINKLET LED MASK
Any long-time facial-lover has probably experienced their esthetician placing a futuristic-looking light over your face at the end. Well, this is LED light therapy. The practice has been around for decades, and research has proven that LED (which stands for light-emitting diode) or red light therapy (RLT) can help with treating wrinkles, redness, acne, inflammation, and more when used regularly. Because of its many benefits, it swiftly became a well-loved staple among dermatologists and skincare experts and I need it. :)
2) Shark FlexStyle™ Air Drying & Styling System, Powerful Hair Blow Dryer & Multi-Styler, Auto-Wrap Curlers, Brush, Concentrator & Diffuser
This air-dryer curling wand is the dupe of the coveted Dyson but at a fraction of the price. I’ve seen TikToks of both being tested and this Shark option is just as good.
3) Ritz Hat in Navy
Well, because I have bad hair days and this is tres chic!
4) Apple AirPods Pro (2nd Generation) Wireless Earbuds with MagSafe Charging Case
So, I lost mine and the latest Apple AirPods I hear are everything! #needit
5) The LARQ Self-Cleaning Water Bottle
I mean, come on...check out the perks:
- Reusable, rechargeable, insulated water bottle that cleans itself and the water you put inside it
- Digital purification from UV-C LED light purifies water and bottle at the touch of a button
- Double insulation keeps water cold for 24 hours or hot for 12
- Self-cleaning mode turns on every 2 hours to make sure your water and bottle stay clean
6) Diamond Initial Necklace
I love everything personalized, that's it.
7) Lululemon Define Jacket
I've been needing this jacket for so long now so it made my wish list. Size 6 for me! Ladies, this is THE grab for a hike, walk outdoors, gym run and more.
8) Bala Bangles - Adjustable Wearable Wrist & Ankle Weights
Come January, it's on! These are the most chic weights in existence.
9) The North Face eTip Gloves
I'm told they're super warm and work perfectly with all the tech. I have travel plans this winter so these will be right on time. I'm sure they'll be a perfect gift for someone in you tribe as well.
Leave a comment
Please note, comments must be approved before they are published